Sunday, January 31, 2010

short stuff




I saw the Adam Emma twill pleated shorts at Dress this weekend. Unfortunately, they only had them in a 4 and these babies run BIG. With shorts all over the runway last week ( is this Alexis Mabille's version of shorts, I can't tell but I love it), I had them on my mind. I am trying to figure out the best way to work this trend into my spring/summer plan-- given my height (5'2) this could be a difficult look. I love the pleating of the Adam shorts and think that I could wear them in early spring with sheer stockings and wedge booties. I obviously have very fond memories of the coolot trend from middle school.

I have started my spring planning-- expect posts to come on the spring transition strategy. This weekend I made my first real spring purchase and it's just wonderful...you will see it soon!

No comments: